Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Why Are Our Own Shepherds Failing Us

Such great wealth expended on mere buildings....
People may ask me: "Why when there are so many prophetic scriptures scattered through out The Bible... Why when virtually all of the prophets wrote of this period in time... Why when it is so very easy to grasp and understand these passages... Why are our own: Pastors, Preachers, and Priests - Our Shepherds - incapable of understanding these passages, as you yourself do? That is a very good question, and perhaps, you should address it to them? I haven't got a clue as to why they cannot, or will not, provide you with "The Truth!" Any answer, that I could [honestly] offer you - would be of a purely speculative nature....

And, while you are in an honestly speculative mood, perhaps you could also consider this question: "If your clergyman made the very same claims [as I] - how long would he continue to keep his: free home, transportation, and very ample benefits?" How may of your fellow parishioners would tolerate even one moment of "The Truth" - being spoken - from the pulpit? How many are now [even] that open minded? How many are truly in search of a lasting and Spiritual Atonement? Think deeply upon what I am saying, my brothers and sisters... consider the true veracity of these words!


Soothsayers and False Prophets abound....
While these Soothsayers and False Prophets live lavishly among you, who takes notice of Yahweh's True Servants... Who offers them even the crumbs from their tables? Though they shout warnings at the top of their voices... though they shout them from every roof top and spire... though they shout until their voices grow hoarse... and continue, even after their strength runs from them... You, merely: listen in untoward vanity, ignore their instructional pleas, and withhold your hands far from them - while lavishly rewarding those unworthy of such personal discomfit!

Have you not read, that: "The Judgment Shall Begin, In My Own House?" Even now, "He winnows the wheat from the tares." For it is only fitting and proper that, "He do this thing, even now, in all righteousness...." Have we forgotten precisely whom Yahweh is? Let us therefore, seek out His remembrance - before it is too late! Consider, then, what The Psalmist wrote - so many years ago....
  • "Oh Yahweh, You have searched me and known me, You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all of my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, but behold, Oh Yahweh, You know it altogether. You have hedged me behind and before, and laid your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; It is high, I cannot attain it. Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend into heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in the grave, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost part of the sea, Even there You shall lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me. If I say, 'Surely the darkness shall fall on me,' Even the night shall be light about me; Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You, But the night shines as the day; The darkness and the light are both alike to You." - Psalm 139:1-12.


Who can we trust? The scriptures alone....
Can such "A One" choose a course of unrighteousness... and place the judgment on the perversely wicked man first? Oh no, my brothers and sisters, He will most certainly clean His Own House before addressing any of the others. Even as a man's own earthly father holds him accountable to a much higher standard than others - so too, shall, Yahweh "Our Heavenly Father" judge His own wayward and prodigal children, prior to the forces of darkness! Even as Yahshua came first to minister among Israel, so the judgment will follow this very same course. You can bank upon that, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sociofluid

DreamHost discount Promote your blog