|The Latter Rain - clouds on the horizon.|
- "Ask The Creator for rain - In the time of The Latter Rain. Yahweh will make flashing clouds; He will give them showers of rain, grass in the field for everyone." - Zechariah 10: 1.
This scripture refers to: "The Latter Rain Of His Holy Spirit" - which is necessary for us to fully ripen the harvest upon the Earth. We will receive it, only after keeping His Feasts and Appointed Times, and it shall fall upon that very first Pentecost - in which we will faithfully do so. The cycle of completion requires both: "The Former" and "Latter Rain" to have factually occurred. In order for the Latter Rain to occur - as promised - we must be spiritually fit to more fully receive it.
Why shall Yahweh do this great thing... You, Ask?
- "For the idols speak delusion; The diviners envision lies, And tell false dreams; They comfort in vain. Therefore the people wend their way like sheep; They are in trouble because there is no shepherd. My anger is kindled against the shepherds, And I will punish the goatherds." - Zechariah 10: 2-3a.
- "For Yahweh will visit His flock, The house of Judah, And will make them as His royal horse in the battle. For him comes the cornerstone, From him the tent peg, From him the battle bow, From him every ruler together. They shall be like mighty men, Who tread down their enemies - In the mire of the streets in the battle. They shall fight because Yahweh is with them, And the riders on horses shall be put to shame." - Zechariah 10: 3b-5.
|Yahweh's Feast Days are still to be kept!|
What shall be the inevitable and highly beneficial result of this astonishing defeat... You Inquire?
- "I will strengthen the house of Judah, And I will save the house of Joseph. I will bring them back, because I have mercy upon them. They shall be as though I had not cast them aside; For I am Yahweh their Creator, And I will hear them. Those of Ephraim shall be like a mighty man, And their heart shall rejoice as if with wine. Yes, their children shall see it and be glad; Their heart shall rejoice in Yahweh. I will whistle for them and gather them; And they shall increase as they once increased. I will sow them among the peoples, And they will remember Me in far countries; They shall live, together with their children, And they shall return. I will also bring them back from the land of Egypt, And gather them from Assyria. I will bring them into the land of Gilead and Lebanon, Until no more room is found for them." - Zechariah 10: 6-10.
|The ten lost tribes aren't missing - to Yahweh!|
But what about the other mighty kingdoms on Earth?
- "He shall pass through the sea with affliction, And strike the waves of the sea: All the depths of the river shall dry up. Then the pride of Assyria shall be brought down, And the scepter of Egypt shall depart. So I will strengthen them in their knowledge of The Creator, And they shall walk up and down in His name, says Yahweh." - Zechariah 10: 11-12.