Related Articles By Category:
Constitutional & Contract Law:
- Do Mandatory Seat Belt Laws Violate Rights?
- Do The Costs Of Religious Freedom Outweigh The Benefits?
- Does US Aid To Israel Help Or Hurt Peace Prospects?
- Is Pervez Musharraf An Asset Or A Liability In The War On Terror?
- Would Life Be Better In Iraq If Saddam Hussein Were Still There?
- Do Third Party Candidates Steal Votes From The Other Parties?
- Should Everyone Have The Right To Retire?
- Should Obama-Care Be Pushed Through Against The Will Of The People?
- Should Hummers Be Outlawed For Road Travel?
- Should Social Security Benefits Be Abolished?
- The Pros And Cons Of Two Party Systems....
- Will Social Security Continue To Be Funded In The Future?
- Commentary On The Oneness Of God....
- Was Humanity Created By Extraterrestrials?
- Is There One Right Religion?
- Should We Fear God?
Other Blogs By Francis R. Barbour:
- Abbeville Journal and Review - is a news and editorial blog about Abbeville, South Carolina. Abbeville is more than just your average small American town in many unique and historical ways. For one thing, it was "The Birthplace and Gravesite of The Southern Confederacy..." and for another, it's the town in which I continue to happily reside.
- Real American Truth - is more of a Current Events and Issue Driven site from a Traditional American Perspective. As such, it is far less historically oriented and philosophical about our current American dilemmas.
- The Truth About America - is a blog which combines equal doses of: Traditional Philosophy, Political Editorial, and Social Commentary regarding The United States of America.
- The Truth About God - is a blog which seeks to: Teach, Instruct, and Assist other Judeo-Christian Believers from The Sacred Scriptures [alone]. The sole premise being, that, if Yahweh didn't: Command, Write, Speak, or Authorize it - then it isn't scriptural... and if, Yahshua didn't: Live, Teach, or Walk it - then it isn't Christian, either.