|Olive Trees in the vine dresser's garden.|
Both The Native And The Wild Olive Branches factually belong to the one who owns the entire orchard. He shall graft whatever branch He chooses into whatever tree He desires. And what can the branches themselves [honestly] do about it? The vanity of one branch boasting against another is wickedness in the eyes of "The Vine Dresser." Get over it, already!
To those of The House Of Judah:
I ask you this one simple question: "Know you not, that The Promise was made unto "All Israel?" At this point, Yahweh [alone] knows His other Ten Tribes by name. Will you stand against Yahweh [Himself] and deny them their due inheritance? For it is written, and His Word cannot come back to Him void:
- "I will set a sign among them; and those who escape I will send to the nations: to Tarshish and Pul and Lud, who draw the bow, and Tubal and Javan, to the coastlands afar off who have not heard My fame nor seen My glory. And they shall declare My glory among the gentiles. Then they shall bring all your bretheren for an offering to Yahweh out of all nations, on horses and in chariots and in litters, on mules and on camels, to My holy mountain Jeruslaem, says Yahweh, 'as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of Yahweh. And I will also take some of them for priests and Levites,' says Yahweh." - Isaiah 66:19-21.
- "Thus says Yahweh: Refrain your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears; For your work shall be rewarded, says Yahweh, 'And they shall come back from the land of the enemy. There is hope in your future,' says Yahweh, That your children shall come back to their own border. I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself; 'You have chastised me, and I was chastised, Like an untrained bull; Restore me, and I will return, For you are Yahweh my Mighty One. Surely, after my turning, I repented; And after I was instructed, I struck myself on the thigh; I was ashamed, yes, even humiliated, Because I bore the reproach of my youth. 'Is Ephraim My dear son? Is he a pleasant child? For though I spoke against him, I earnestly remember him still; Therefore My heart yearns for him; I will surely have mercy on him, says Yahweh." - Jeremiah 31:16-20.
- "Who are these who fly like a cloud, And like doves to their roosts? Surely the coast lands shall wait for Me; And the ships of Tarshish will come first, To bring your sons from afar, Their silver and their gold with them, To the name of Yahweh your Mighty One, And to the Holy One of Israel, Because He has glorified you." - Isaiah 60:8-9.
- " Do not let the son of the foreigner Who has joined himself to Yahweh speak, saying: 'Yahweh has utterly separated me from His people;' Nor let the eunuch say, 'Here I am, a dry tree.' For thus says Yahweh: 'To the eunuchs who keep My Sabbaths, And choose what pleases Me, And hold fast My covenant, Even to them I will give in My house And within My walls a place and a name Better than that of sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name That shall not be cut off. Also the sons of the foreigner Who join themselves to Yahweh, to serve Him, And to love the name of Yahweh, to be His servants - Everyone who keeps from defiling the Sabbath, And holds fast My covenant - Even them I will bring to My holy mountain, And make joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices Will be accepted on My altar; For My house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations.' Yahweh, who gathers the outcasts of Israel, says, 'Yet I will gather to him Others besides those who are gathered to him." - Isaiah 56:3-8.
|The Father welcomes his prodigal son....|
Both brothers were factually incorrect in their overall understanding of their Father's True Loving Nature... Both brothers were spiritually restive and truly living the lie... Both of them needed something wherein they greatly lacked. They were both prodigals! For they both had chosen to place a spiritually discernible wedge between themselves and their Father....
To those of The House Of Ephraim/Israel:
Although you may not know, yet: "Who you are?" Do not be troubled, by this blatantly obvious fact... for Yahweh is working a wonder under heaven, and you are playing a very great part in that spiritual drama. If you are being drawn spiritually to Yahweh... if you are growing in your spiritual life and walk... if you are quickening and ripening to the harvest... budding, fattening, and bearing good fruit - Then you are one of His children. For no one may come to The Father, lest His spirit truly calls them!
|The Wild Olive Branch grows uncontrollably.|
Now, lest you get a big head, I have a question for you, also: "Do you know why Yahweh has described you, as a, "Wild Olive Branch?" It is because your spirit grows within you quite wildly. You grow a little bit this way, and then shoot off in an entirely new direction... all the while, thinking that you have the: complete, utter, and ultimate truth - to pass along to everyone else. You lack the focus and stability of direction possessed by an Olive Branch native to the tree.
Consequently, you were led significantly astray, by your [self-appointed] shepherds - who were not [factually] of Yahweh... and to this day you have remained largely in bondage, for all of your idle boasting. There is no priesthood apart from Abraham. Nor, is there any other root - upon which to found it - apart from Yahshua who came from his one familial bloodline. You cannot cleave to "The Mother Of Harlots," nor to any of her spiritually birthed daughters - for their judgment day [surely] comes. Moreover, He has apportioned you among those, who'll gather at His Holy Mountain, and so it shall be....
Of you it is written in Zechariah:
- "I will strengthen the house of Judah, And I will save the house of Joseph, I will bring them back, Because I have mercy on them. They shall be as though I had not cast them aside; For I am Yahweh their Mighty One, And I will hear them. Those of Ephraim shall be like a mighty man, And their heart shall rejoice as if with wine. Yes, their children shall see and be glad; Their heart shall rejoice in Yahweh. I will whistle for them and gather them, For I will redeem them; And they shall increase as they once increased. I will sow them among the peoples, And they shall remember Me in far countries; They shall live, together with their children, And they shall return. I will also bring them back from the land of Egypt, And gather them from Assyria. I will bring them into the land of Gilead and Lebanon, Until no more room is found for them." - Zechariah 10:6-10.
- "How can I give you up, Ephraim? How can I hand you over, Israel? How can I make you like Admah? How can I set you like Zeboiim? My heart churns within Me; My sympathy is stirred. I will not execute the fierceness of My anger; I will not again destroy Ephraim. For I am God, and not man, The Holy One in your midst; And I will not come with terror. They shall walk after Yahweh. He will roar like a lion. When He roars, Then His sons shall come trembling from the west; They shall come trembling like a bird from Egypt, Like a dove from the land of Assyria. And I will let them dwell in their houses, says Yahweh." - Hosea 11:8-11.
- "To the law and to the testimony, for if they speak not according to these, it is because they have no light in them."